
spending time with my family,

spending time with Neil's family,

going down to North Carolina to visit our good friends Sloop and Mrs. Sloop,

sledding in Virginia snow (the kind that sends everyone to the grocery store to get milk, bread and eggs and gets church canceled and everything),

eating a bunch of delicious food that cannot be found in Utah (Bojangles, Minute Market Hot Dogs, my Grandma's home cooking, Cook Out, etc.),

making a bunch of unattractive faces...for some reason,

making ginger bread houses...which was surprisingly difficult,

and taking family pictures!
Oh yeah, and Neil and I had our first anniversary while we were there so we hung out at his parent's house in our pj's eating Japanese food with yumyum sauce and being gushy and telling each other how much we love each other.
So in short our trip was amazing and we can't wait to go visit again! And we wouldn't mind if our family in Virginia would come out and visit us in Utah too, hint hint, haha.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSounds amazing and very different... see I was only a southern girl for a few months when I was 1.
ReplyDeletethe last pic of the both of you is super cute!
ReplyDeletethat food looks awful! what junk did you put in your body!!? :)
Haha I put in enough of that food to gain 3 pounds in two weeks haha, it was amazing :)
ReplyDeleteI don't know why I haven't been reading your blog this whole time, and I am really jealous of Bojangles. I haven't had it in 10 years...seriously!
ReplyDelete