On Monday I worked for a little bit, only like an hour and a half so not bad and then I watched Pride and Prejudice for like the 10th time in the past two weeks...don't judge me, don't you dare judge me (a quote from Pride and Prejudice-not the six hour version).
On Tuesday some of my coworkers and I had a craft day so Brianna and I made these cute wall hangings that were super cheap and easy...mine will look better when I attach the ribbon to them to hang on the wall, but I don't really have anywhere to hang them at the moment, but one day. And we made these cool bracelets that you make by weaving them through your fingers which was way cool.

Wednesday, Michelle and I met up with one of my favorite professors from BYU-Idaho, Jillisa Cranmer, and we showed her where we work and talked about school and life and our jobs and how Kids On The Move does different Early Intervention stuff and it was just awesome to see her and hang out! I then did a little more work accidentally and I did laundry, FUN!
On Thursday I woke up and wanted an egg sandwich and then realized the eggs I bought on Monday were not in my fridge and that I had left them at Walmart...dang it! I did some straightening up because we were having company Friday-Saturday-it was nice to have a clean house for a day but it's a wreck once again-funny how that works, huh?
Friday I did a little more straightening up and I went back to the grocery store and got more eggs and remembered to bring them home with me...along with some other goodies. I watched "Australia" twice and Neil and I decided we were going to adopt an aboriginal child one day. We met our good friends, Don and Kelsi with their two month old baby, Jackson, and Tia and Merrick, Randall, Melissa and Rachelle at In-N-Out Burger for dinner where we ran into Neil's uncle Ted (what are the chances?).


After a yummy burger and animal style fries Tia, Merrick, Don, Kelsi and baby Jackson came to our house where we met maximum occupancy and played some games...well one game-THE GREAT DALMUTI! After many hugs we said goodbye to Tia and Merrick, but Don, Kelsi and baby Jackson spent the night-and did I mention we live in a studio apartment so four adults and a two month old baby in one room. But Jackson slept like a champ and it was a good learning experience for Neil and I.
On Saturday we had a slow morning and then went to Cabela's and had to say our goodbyes to the Frybergers. And next week I have to say hello to a full week of work...which includes an all day training on Monday, so lets just say that this past week spoiled me beyond belief.
That was so much fun! I think we'll be adding that to our collection of games. :)
ReplyDeleteWow that sounds great! I'm so glad you love your job! That is always awesome. My house is the same way with messes. It feels great all clean but it never lasts! I have such dreams to always keep it clean but I am not OCD so it is a difficult dream to pursue lol.
ReplyDelete