One of my good friends is having a baby girl in July, and instead of making her a baby hat I decided I wanted to try something a little harder, so I made her baby a sweater...and it actually looks like a sweater, I was nervous because for a while it didn't, haha.

I put a little snap on it and I crocheted interchangeable flowers to put on the front of it over the snap.

It was a lot easier then I thought it would be and I'm def going to make this again because it was more challenging and it turned out super cute :)
DYING at the cuteness. In the rare chance that I actually have a girl baby at some point in my life, please promise me you will make her one of these.
ReplyDeleteYou are amazing! The flowers totally add to it :) Hope you're bumming around is going well and continues on for the next couple days ;)
ReplyDelete