Friday, February 3, 2012

Life got a little crazy.

So November, December and January have come and gone with no posts, but life has gotten a little crazy.

November News:
-After being in our house for 2 months we still had no dinner table, but we had promised to host Thanksgiving Dinner for my family which meant we needed to get a table. So we took a shopping trip to IKEA and bought and put together our first dinner table


(Ignore the fact that we're in our snowman pajamas and that my face looks ridiculous)

December News:
-I switched positions as Kids on the Move and had to say goodbye to all of my sweet families which was very difficult and emotional but I'm coping much better with the change now.
-It was Neil's 27th birthday and I didn't take any pictures of the birthday party I threw him which I should have because it was way fun :)
-We had our two year anniversary and to celebrate we took a trip down to Vegas! It was a low key trip but we had a lot of fun.


We went by the Belleza Wedding Chapel, where we were married (how romantic I know)


We ate at Hash House a-Go-Go which was delicious and gave us way to much food as you can see...once again ignore the ridiculous face.


Neil is the ultimate trip planner and he planned for us to go to three awesome shows-The Phantom of the Opera which was beyond amazing, I want to go again next time. A comedy/magic show which was also really good and we went to Beatles Love which was sooo good, we had awesome seats and I'm embarrassed to admit it but I was one of those annoying people singing all of the songs because The Beatles are amazing :)

Neil planned some "guy stuff" as well.


Such as going to this car museum thingy where Neil was pretty much drooling they entire time.


When also spent a good amount of time in various casino's sports books where Neil bet all of his money and his team lost as you can see in the above pictures (just kidding no money was lost in Vegas ;)

January News:
-We welcomed a new addition to our family


Her name is Grandee and she is our 10 1/2 week puppy. She loves to sit in my lap and play with Neil :)

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh that is the cutest puppy EVER!!! I am so glad that you updated because I have been thinking about you tons. So happy to hear things are going well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Because you asked us to ignore your ridiculous face in the first photo, we did, just for you. However, sense you failed to mention ignoring Neil's ridiculous face in the last photo we didn't....and we loved it! :) Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. life did get busy! what a puppy :) you guys look so happy holding her. How fun!

    ReplyDelete