Sunday, August 19, 2012

Six Month Changes

While I have been growing a baby for 6 months (AH, hello third trimester!), Neil has been growing a beard for 6 months.

I went from this
(The day we found out we were pregnant)

To this
(6 months pregnant)

She's moving around like crazy and I'm craving orange juice and anything with chocolate. My wonderful midwife gave me some rawfood chocolate recipes that I need to try so that I don't feel so guilty indulging every once and a while everyday (lets be honest).

Neil had a job interview (and he got the job, YAY!) so he had to shave off his 6 month beard growth which I was happy about, him not so much.

He went from this (6 months of beard growth)
to this (Capitol of Panem Edition)
to this (haircut)
to this (creeper)
to this (looking 20 years younger)

He hasn't shaved since, go figure, but he starts his new job tomorrow and we are both very, very excited about it. So yay for exciting blessings and the changes they bring.

7 comments:

  1. Charity--you are a good woman for putting up with that beard for so long. lol. Also, I'd like to know about some of those recipes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks totally different! I loved the pictures along the way! Ha ha! I also can't believe how little you look for being 6 months pregnant! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hooray for 6 months prego! double hooray for that beard coming off!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha...those pictures are awesome!! You guys are so funny! :) You look just amazing, you are going to be the best mom!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it has been 6 months already! Holy Cow. You are still tiny--take a look at my 6 month pics- and the expansion in the next three long months is insane. I am so happy for you! So glad for your hubby as well. We've got to talk about what this means for you at KOTM. I am terrible at keeping up with friends unless they are tethered there just down the street. So I am totally selfish and need you to stay there forever. K? :)

    ReplyDelete