Sunday, December 13, 2009

Neil's Birthday Weekend :)


December 11th was Neils 25th birthday so I made amazing plans for us and drove down to Utah for the weekend!
His birthday was on Friday so when I got in I gave him his birthday present, which was an A Camp CD that he had mentioned he wanted a while ago.
After he opened his gift we went up to our new apartment to take a look around, and our apartment is pretty much perfect. I love it!
On Saturday, Neil came over to my families house and we ate lunch and played games with my siblings, and watched a football game. I had bought tickets for the Jazz/Lakers game that night, and I was going to surprise Neil with the tickets but I didn't know how to get there so I told him on Friday that we were going to the game. On our first date we also went to the Jazz/Lakers game, so I was excited to do that again, and it was even better because the Jazz actually won! The game was so good!
Before the game Neil took me to Temple Square and we saw the lights, which were beautiful, and just walked around temple square.
I left Sunday morning because I thought a big storm was coming in, but luckly the drive home was completely clear.
This trip was so exciting because I got to spend the weekend with Neil for his birthday, and it's my last time driving back to Rexburg, not being married to Neil! I finish school on Thursday of this weekend and I'm driving back to Utah on Friday and will become a resident of Utah and Mrs. Charity Wheeler!
I'm so EXCITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment