But I'm so ready to be out of Rexburg, it's just strange because I've lived in the same apartment, in the same room, slept on the same bed for the past 2 years, but I'm excited because when I got into Utah and saw my baby I knew I wouldn't have to leave at the end of the weekend, and that I can stay with him forever now :).
Packing up was a definite struggle though. I realized while packing that I keep everything, so I threw a lot of stuff away, but it was still a close call on packing up my car. It was stuffed to the limit. I couldn't see out the back window at all, and towards the end I couldn't open the back doors anymore to load stuff in so I had to roll down my windows and shove stuff in that way, but luckily I fit everything, which was a miracle in and of itself.
When I got to Utah, I went straight to my and Neil's apartment and unloaded my car, which surprisingly only took like 20 minutes, though it took me like 20 hours to load it. So I unloaded my car, and realized I should have packed better because I have no idea where any of my stuff is, haha, so I'm excited to unpack everything, which will hopefully happen soon because Neil and I are going shopping for our apartment today! I'm so excited to get stuff for our house! We went to IKEA last night and just browsed through the store, which was so fun!
Can you believe it I'm going to be married and a wife in like 4 days :)
I'm so excited!!!
that is so exciting charity!! im so happy for you.
ReplyDeleteyay!!! you have a blog!! that is very exciting news. keep it up! dont let a week go by without posting. it was weird packing up for sure. and it was quite the challenge to fit everything. i love how you said it took 20 hrs to load but like 20 min to unload. hah. so true. well love ya! im excited to follow your blog.
ReplyDeleteoh. and that pic of you in the car is way cute.
ReplyDelete