Whenever we were at a store like, oh I don't know...IKEA, or something, I would see something and be like oh I really like that and he would just get it for me...no questions asked. He really spoiled me which was fun. I told him it was a good thing that I only have a birthday once a year, haha.
Throughout the week he spoiled me and then continued to spoil me over the weekend. On Friday my diploma came which I'm sure he arranged, haha, just kidding, but getting that definitely added to the birthday hype. On Friday Neil took me out to dinner to a soup and salad buffet place called Sweet Tomatoes and we got stuffed to the rim and then he took me to see a movie-When in Rome-which was very cute.
On Saturday Neil continued to spoil me with gifts galore-cardigans, knitting supplies, a frame for my diploma, and then our friend from Virginia, who pretty much introduced us back in the day, came down to Draper to help celebrate my birthday. Don't worry Mattie doesn't live in Virginia he lives in Farmington, Utah, but it was so fun to see him and spend time with him like the good ole Virginia days. We went and played MiniGolf (so fun/funny) and then we ate at Bajio's one of my favorite places to eat. After getting stuffed yet again we played games at our house and watched X-Files (our current movie marathon that's going on).
On Sunday we had a dinner with my family and we played Balloon Volleyball (of course). It was such an enjoyable and relaxing weekend with friends and family.
See Neil, my family and in-laws totally spoil me. I'm so blessed to have such an amazing family!
you are so cute!!! happy birthday!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Late BIrthday! Aren't husbands the greatest on birthdays!
ReplyDelete