Sunday, July 25, 2010

Just a Little Street Fire to Celebrate Pioneers

In Utah on July 24th everyone takes off work and celebrates Pioneer Day...it's pretty much like another July 4th, Utah style.

Every year Neil's cousin, Ian, who works for TNT does a huge firework show in front of his parents house and a bunch of their family friends come to watch it. Last year was my first Street Fire Pioneer Day, and Ian and Colin (Ian's brother and Neil's Best Friend Forever!) did not disappoint. This year was even better, but Colin missed out because he is currently serving his mission in LA, so I made sure to take mucho pictures for him.

This is what thousands of dollars worth of fireworks on the street look like...






Now that's what I call street fire.


The boys setting up for the Grand Finale!






As you can see it was a pretty legit fireworks show. The road still had marks on it from last years firework show and I'm sure this years just added to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment