Since it's been getting cold and the holidays are coming up I've been knitting a lot, and since I didn't have work today I pretty much knitted all day and between gifts for other people I decided to make a little gift for myself.
I've seen the headbands on various craft blogs and decided they couldn't be too hard to make, so I made one. It is really easy and took me less then ten minutes, so I decided I that I'm going to make a lot of these in various colors because they're comfy and they make a pony tail look cuter if I may say so myself.
(Just ignore that I'm not wearing any makeup...it's my day off)
I couldn't even tell that you weren't wearing make up! Those are cute!
ReplyDeleteOh man, you are so so SO CRAFTY! Someday you will need to teach me your skill!!!
ReplyDeleteYou must be an awesome knitter. I tried a while back and it took me forever to make a 4x4inch little square...Which promptly fell apart because apparently I don't know how to cast on and cast off properly. Hahaha! Love the headbands!
ReplyDelete