Sunday, November 14, 2010

Thing's are Getting a Little Hairy Around Here...

When Neil and I met in 2007 he was always clean shaven, and then when we started dating in 2009 he like never shaved and this trend has continued, so today was the last straw and Neil had to cut his hair and shave off his beard!


(Neil wanted me to add that he was trying to look crazy in those pictures...but he's just letting his true colors shine, haha. Oh and the pictures on the right he combed his beard to make it crazy puffy and yucky looking...which he thinks is funny for some reason...)


And finally the scratchy beard is gone! He looks like a completely different person...I'm constantly looking over and then remembering "Oh yeah, he shaved off his beard." He kinda looks like a baby without all the facial hair doesn't he? Haha.

3 comments:

  1. Nice! I also like the clean shaven feel.. I like the scruffy look for Perry but I don't think it is any fun to kiss. Anyway... my friend is growing out his facial hair because it is apparently like grow a beard or don't shave month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, i know what thats all about. brady has had a beard for a few years now. i love him with a beard and when he doesn't have one he looks like a baby. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He definitely looks younger without it! And kissing is probably much more enjoyable now. ;) My sweet redhead doesn't get many kisses when he has scruff LOL.

    ReplyDelete