We hadn't gone to Temple Square to see the lights yet so after the cold journey from the car and a walk through the Visitor's Center to defrost, we walked around Temple Square and saw the beautiful lights.

They have nativities from all different cultures set up around the temple which is one of my favorite parts.
And since it's Christmas of course they had millions of lights.

I think Christmas lights + The Temple = The most beautiful thing EVER...well other then my husband of course, but you get the picture. I could have looked at them for hours...but it was windy and freezing (literally), so I'll have to talk to the prophet about putting up the lights in July so we can all enjoy them more, haha.
After walking around Temple Square for a little bit we decided we should go and take our seats in the Conference Center which were surprisingly close to the stage.

The stage was beautifully decorated and the program was amazing! We'll definitely try to get tickets again next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment