Thursday, December 23, 2010

One Year of Bliss

One year ago today Neil and I started our amazing journey through eternity together.


We've had lots of laughs.


And lots of these romantic leaning against a fence post and moving in slowly for a kiss moments, haha.


Pretty much this last year has been the best year of my life. I'm so grateful for a wonderful husband who is always so understanding and aware of my feelings. He is perfect for me and I'm trying everyday to be perfect for him. I can't wait to spend forever with him, but I'll gladly take my time doing it. I love you Neil!

4 comments:

  1. im happy for you.
    who was your amazing photographer?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe it's been a year already! That's so great! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats, Miss Charity! It is so nice to see how happy you are! Merry Christmas and Happy Aniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete