We have a great neighborhood and I honestly love all of our neighbors and our ward has been so welcoming. Our neighbors Marcus and Terri have an annual Halloween Block Party where they close down the street and everyone dresses up and eats yummy soup. Since it has been beyond crazy we didn't even think about our costume until the day of so we both threw together something out of what we already had. So we were...drum roll please...
(If you can't tell by this picture we obviously failed.)
Neil was a gangster, or as a little girl who saw Neil and asked "Are you a ganker?" Haha, oh Utah...and then she continued by complaining that her mother won't let her wear her pants that low, haha.
And I was pregnant. This is not an announcement I just thought it would be funny because there are so many pregnant people in our neighborhood. I just put some pillow batting in a plastic bag and stuffed it up my shirt, and the funny thing is people really thought I was pregnant and a few ladies asked me if this was my first baby. A lot of people that don't know that it was just a costume were probably really confused when I went to church without a big pregnant belly and with no baby.
Now next year I'm going to be a gangster and Neil's going to be pregnant.
ha that is so funny! i seriously had to do a double take because your fake belly looks so realistic! good job on that. :)
ReplyDeleteWow you would really look good pregnant! I was confused until I read the post lol! We need to get together by the way. We should double date sometime... and maybe have lunch or dinner sometime!
ReplyDeleteYour belly looks so real. You're going to be so cute prego.
ReplyDeletehahahah! i totally thought you were pregnant...that was a great costume cause you TOTALLY fooled me :)
ReplyDelete