Sunday, October 23, 2011

It's the Most Colorful Time of the Year

I love fall. I love the colors, the clothes, the crisp feeling of it still being warm but having a nice chill in the breeze. Every year growing up my family would drive through the Appalachian Mountains in Virginia and look at the leaves changing color (Virginia is BEAUTIFUL in the fall so if you ever plan on going go now). I have missed Virginia's falls and the colors so Neil and I took a drive through Provo Canyon and Sundance and it was gorgeous. There's something about the mountains out here that I just can't get used to how amazing they are, so adding fall colors just makes it even more breathtaking.











We decided that we were going to make this a family tradition for our family as well, except we will bundle up next year...it was chilly in the mountains especially by the stream so we couldn't enjoy being out for long because I'm a complainer (sorry baby).

4 comments:

  1. I need to get up there pronto before the snow ruins it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took that exact same drive yesterday on our way home from the BYU game. It's gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty pics! Ruby and I had to pick Byron up in park city on Saturday and it was also gorgeous... If you need another drive I recommend that one. Especially since we are right off I-80 and you could stop by for a quick visit to meet my Ruby girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness that is so pretty!! I must say I'm slightly jealous! Especially since you make a cuter pregnant lady....even when it's not real! haha Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete