So some of you may remember my post about how much Neil spoils me and how I wanted to spoil him for a change.
Well the the big surprise was today and it was a HUGE success if I may say so myself! I bought Neil a ticket for something called "The Mustang Experience" at Miller Motorsports Park. Pretty much he got to drive a race prepared Mustang around their racetrack for 15 laps and then he got to ride with a race car driver for two more laps around the track.
My intention was to wait until we got to Miller Motorsports Park to tell him what he would get to do, BUT, I'm terrible with surprises and I was so excited that I begged him to let me tell him so I told him at the very end of September what he would be doing and he was excited then and afterwards with all the hype was not disappointed.
We started the day by looking through their cool car museum which Neil found very entertaining and saw a bunch of super expensive cars
Neil then got instructions from the race car drivers on what line to take around the curves so that they could go fastest and different stuff about shifting, braking and accelerating which I didn't understand at all, but luckily he did.
We then rode over to the race track and Neil got to meet his race car; lucky number 25.
I then went up into the control tower and got to watch my man do his thing.
He was all smiles afterward and really enjoyed his ride along laps with the race car driver from Nashville, Tennessee who usually races Dodge Vipers (no big deal).
The smile of sweet, sweet success!
Monday, October 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hey thats awesome! I did that with my work a couple seeks ago. It was so so so fun. The need for speed!
ReplyDelete