I have surpassed the 37 week mark so the bun is technically done cooking--she is now just getting chubbier and cuter, as am I...well, one of those things.
I'm saying "YAY" in this picture hence the weird face--we're just very excited to meet our baby girl!
I had three amazing and beautiful friends throw me an incredible baby shower and I had so many wonderful friends and family come to show their support for me and excitement for Neil and my new addition. I felt so loved and lucky to have such amazing friends and to be able to spend time with people that are so special to me and my baby.
I think Grandee knows a baby is coming and she has been wanting a lot of cuddle time over the past little bit.
She's also been jealous of all the gifts for the new baby and likes to peek into the cute bags at the adorable gifts so many loving friends have gotten for our new baby.
She's also been preparing for her new baby sister's arrival
She's also been enjoying the nice fall weather while being a guard dog and barking at all the passerby's (sorry neighbors)
Fall has also come (and gone) and Neil and I drove through Provo Canyon with Grandee, enjoying the beautiful colors and we're also enjoying the beautiful colors in our front yard
And our yummy dinners.
Sorry this has been a long and random post, maybe they'll start making sense when I can think straight again...like that will every happen, right fellow mommies?
Monday, November 12, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe this baby is about to make her appearance to the outside world! Yippie! I can't want to meet her.
ReplyDelete