
I should have seen it coming...it's been flirting over falling for a few days, but I just really wasn't ready. And sure, it looks nice and inviting...it's saying "Make me into a snowman" but what it really means is "When you're driving I'm going to get you stuck on hills and make you spin 360's just to laugh at you!"
So I'm cautioning you, snow is armed and dangerous, and yes he's here and here to stay.
I'm so sorry. However, I'm glad I live in a completely different universe than snow... vegas. Its funny that you say "6 ugly inches" when those pictures really are beautiful lol.
ReplyDeleteAhh I am right along there with you. I am all about the snow until I have to go out in it. If it was possible to just snap and have it go away while out taking care of business, and snap when you're back at home drinking a mug of cocoa, that'd be perfect!! We have also had our fair share of bad weather here lately. This week we've had bad thunderstorms and tornado watches! Woo!
ReplyDeleteoh man, i am sorry. that looks horrible. its way too early to have to deal with snow. good luck on the roads.
ReplyDelete