As you can see Neil and I really enjoyed ourselves :)
It was so fun to see the new players-I'm a big fan of Gordon Hayward, and Neil likes a lot of the new players too, like Raja Bell and Al Jefferson. And the Jazz got a new logo...well it's actually their old logo with some color changes, but it looks so much better, and their jerseys are way better too.
We were playing the Trail Blazers/Jail Blazers and we were looking pretty good. We played a little sloppy, but that's to be expected for the first game, and the starters weren't playing for a lot of the game, but our new boys were doing really well.
The halftime performance was the Wheeling Jr. Jazz-boys and girls that had spinal injuries that played basketball in their 2500-3000 dollar wheelchairs. They were amazing to watch...if only I had arms as strong as they do, it's incredible.
Jazz Bear was also entertaining as always...He's crazy, as you can see he's on like a bajillion foot tall ladder, and he walks up the railings on the stairs, and he sleds down the stairs.
Here is the score board before we left the game, and the score did not change in the last 7.2 seconds, resulting in a Jazz victory!
And as you can see the crowd was going wild! GO JAZZ!
Looks like so much fun! Your hair has gotten ridiculously long! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThis is ridiculous! You are practically famous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
ReplyDelete