I love it! That do was made for you! (Yes, cheesy rhyme intended. hahaha)
wheeee!!! i'm so glad you went to my cousin. she did a great job! do you like it?
i love it so much :)i am now her loyal customer
Hey, I remember her!
It's looks SUPER cute by the way! :)
Charity, Don's computer is fixed which means I can look at your blog!!!!!!!! yeah!!!! Anyways....both your haircuts are so cute! :) haha, love ya!
ohhh so glad you cut it. it looks way cute and a LOT healthier.
ah! I've been DYING to see your hair, I'm so glad you posted :) it looks amazing!
i love it, i love it, i love it. you are so dang cute. it looks awesome. great cut!!!
Gorgeous! I love short hair!
I love it! That do was made for you! (Yes, cheesy rhyme intended. hahaha)
ReplyDeletewheeee!!! i'm so glad you went to my cousin. she did a great job! do you like it?
ReplyDeletei love it so much :)
ReplyDeletei am now her loyal customer
Hey, I remember her!
ReplyDeleteIt's looks SUPER cute by the way! :)
ReplyDeleteCharity, Don's computer is fixed which means I can look at your blog!!!!!!!! yeah!!!! Anyways....both your haircuts are so cute! :) haha, love ya!
ReplyDeleteohhh so glad you cut it. it looks way cute and a LOT healthier.
ReplyDeleteah! I've been DYING to see your hair, I'm so glad you posted :) it looks amazing!
ReplyDeletei love it, i love it, i love it. you are so dang cute. it looks awesome. great cut!!!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous! I love short hair!
ReplyDelete