Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Confessions of a Spoiled Wife

Neil has always spoiled me for as long as I can remember. He's always planning surprises and honestly does treat me like a queen. The first 16 weeks of my pregnancy were terrible and I mean terrible. I think it doesn't help that I'm generally really healthy and haven't thrown up since elementary school so to put it gently I was a huge baby. Neil brought me breakfast in bed everyday of those 16 weeks. I couldn't open the fridge either without getting sick so whenever I wanted anything from the fridge, even water, Neil was more than willing to stop what he was doing to get me what I wanted. I also couldn't cook or stand the smell of food cooking so for 12 weeks he took me our to dinner anywhere I wanted to go. He'd get me my favorite candy to help me feel better and honestly never complained once. Now that's a man isn't it? And as we speak he is driving to Riverton to pick up a black dresser we found on KSL.com because the nesting is continuing. He almost never buys anything for himself, unless it's a hat or something, even if I know it's something he really wants and give him permission to buy it for himself he almost never does. So I've decided I'm going to plan a surprise for him before the baby comes. Now he gets to simmer and wonder what it is which I know he'll hate because he's so used to being on the other end. I love you sweets :).

2 comments:

  1. dang you are spoiled. hahaha I hope it lasts your whole life.

    I really want to see you, can we plan a get together? I'd love to come see your house. Games maybe? What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a little sweetheart....I have a feeling you guys will be having a lot of kids! :)

    ReplyDelete