Life is busy, you know? Like super busy. I work full-time, am a full-time mommy and homeowner (yes that's a job in and of itself). I have two dogs, a husband (not a job but I have to work to keep the romance alive ;)), and then there are all the things that you need to do like eat, drink, bathe, go grocery shopping, etc.
I have struggled with consistently reading my scriptures for the past few years and since having Elsie I have been even worse, which is sad because I know as a mother I should depend more on my relationship with my Heavenly Father than ever. So, Neil and I have decided to read the Book of Mormon in 90 days starting September 25th and ending just before Christmas.
I am so excited for this experience and I know myself and my family will be blessed for reading the scriptures daily and making sure our life is center on Christ just before we celebrate his birth.
I invite anyone/everyone to join us on this journey :)
Sunday, September 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment