Elsie is 9 months today...NINE MONTHS! She's been growing out of my body as long as she grew inside my body which I feel like is a really big deal.
She...
-says "huh" (which sounds like a big gasp for breath) when ever she is interested in something or see's something new or excited in general. It is SO cute but kind of freaks me out when she does it while eating because I think she's choking. AND she does it whenever we're out at a store and she can clear an aisle because I'm pretty sure all mom's think she has whooping cough.
-babbles a ton and laughs all day (unless she's crying or even worse...murder screaming!)
-crawls all over the place and loves anything that is the dogs or decor<--future interior designer here we come!
-will only feed herself or she get's mad
-pulls to stand and lets go like she thinks she'll magically walk
-wears size 12-24 month clothes
-is sometimes ready to be wide awake at 4am
-is always happy when we're not at home
-likes to feel the grass
-loves dogs even though our dogs won't get near her because she'll grab their fur
-does an awesome wide open eye and mouth face while bouncing whenever stood in front of a mirror
-loves to look at other kids whenever we're out (and I think it's so funny all children see her and say "baby" even though she's bigger than them)
-loves to nurse all day (and night)
-loves to chew on her toothbrush and pacifiers but doesn't actually suck on them
-is allergic to eggs and I think some fruit as well (so sad)
-smacks her lips together and loves being copied doing so
-waves bye-bye down by her leg about one minute after you do it to her
She's a really good baby and has such an amazing personality already. I'm honored to be her mother and try to remember everyday that she'll only be this little for such a short time so I try really hard to not complain and let her be a baby...even when I want to be a baby.
Thursday, September 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
that tongue! she is hilarious!
ReplyDeleteI know right?! It's out of control cute haha
DeleteSo I have totally heard myself say "Megan, (insert any other child name) stop being such a baby."
ReplyDeleteHaha I've been saying/thinking that about Elsie since she was like 5 months and then in small moments of clarity I realize I need to let her be the baby and I need to be the grown up <--boring!
Delete