Neil is also glad that the weather is warming up as you can tell, haha.
We continue to jog and we also hike...imagine that. Okay, okay, so we hiked up a mountain trail once but it was fun so we are going to do it more often. Draper really is beautiful I love living here...but sadly the day will soon come that we must move...BUT we're moving because I got a JOB!!
I will be working as an Early Interventionist at a company based in Orem, Utah called Kids on the Move!
I am so excited! I will be starting June 1st, and I'm so excited because I know I will love my job. For those of you that don't know what an Early Interventionist is, it is someone (ME!!) that works with infants from birth to three years old that either have a disability or a developmental delay, and this place also works with at risk children. Typically I go into the home and work with the children and their families, but at Kids on the Move they also have play group type things where the children come in to the office and receive intervention services as well.
Knowing that I have a job definitely relieves a lot of stress because I have a difficult time being patient, haha.
Hm...what else has been happening..OH! Joseph, my little brother...well I probably shouldn't say little because he'll be 20 in August...but anyways, he is playing church basketball with the men. If any of you have met Joseph or seen a picture of him you might understand what this is such a big deal. But for those of you that don't know him he is 19 and shorter then I am, haha. He's so cute and is so excited to play church basketball. Ya'll should have seen him before the game...he was running suicides and doing push-ups, haha.
Joseph playing defense!
Joseph dribbling the ball...he didn't make any baskets but he shot three times and was really close all three times...and their team did win!
Joseph on the bench with his much bigger team mates, haha
With Neil and I, we have almost been married for four months...haha I know that doesn't sound like long, but it's honestly been the best four months of my life. Neil is my best friend and I love his guts! :)
I'm so excited for the upcoming months, years and eternity with him!
p.s. sorry to get all mushy at the end I just can't help it :)
i love you! and i am SO excited you got a job!!! how exciting! i am also a little sad you arent moving back to VA yet! how cute is joseph!
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you Charity! That is awesome that you got a Job! Isn't marriage the best! I also LOVE the spring weather. I'm such a sun babe. I am also impressed by your jogging. I really need to get MY butt into gear, however I will start riding my bike to my internship as of today.
ReplyDeleteYay for getting a job so soon! That's awesome! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Kristen's. SO CUTE! Congrats on the new job!!! That is fabulous and so exciting. Could we come visit teach you so we can get more details? Early next week maybe?
ReplyDeleteCan I get your e-mail too? Mine is jessicadown@gmail.com.
Hope you're doing well!
Congrats on the job! You're going to do so great!
ReplyDelete