
We aren't professionals yet, we just dabble, but it does feel nice to get out in the fresh air and spend time together and such. We are really lucky though because Draper has really nice trails and the weather is starting to get nice so hopefully we'll keep this up.
So, today on our yogging adventure we were being two healthy, responsible, Draper citizens when all of a sudden we saw these two dogs running in the middle of the road crossing over to our side of the street and we thought to ourselves: "Selves, what would two healthy, responsible, Draper citizens do in this situation..."

We decided to call the dogs over to us so they didn't get hit or anything...so we did. We're also pretty dang sure that everyone that had to slam on their brakes thought that the dogs were ours and were secretly cursing at us, but we were just trying to be healthy, responsible, Draper citizens. After traffic returned to it's normal speed and we had the dogs by us we looked at their collars and noticed they had a phone number on their tags, but since we were yogging we didn't have our cell phones...so, we went to a house and knocked on the door to ask if we could use their phone, but they weren't home. So, we went next door to a church (pretty sure it's the only non-LDS church in Draper) and saw there were people there so we asked if we could use their phone. But, right as we were about to get a phone the dogs ran away into the middle of the road and there was more slamming on brakes and honking and such. There were also more people thinking Neil and I were dumb, irresponsible pet owners...when in reality we were only striving to be healthy, responsible, Draper citizens.
The dogs were then never seen again, but we also didn't see any of their splattered remains on the road either, so we only wish for the best for those two dogs.
Since it had been such a crazy yog we decided to relax and eat Taco Bell...

But hey, ya gotta start somewhere right?
haha, good story. the taco bell part was my favorite. i love that place. had it for lunch yesterday and i didnt even yog. bad, me.
ReplyDeleteI love yogging. I can't wait until my crotch heals up and I have the stamina. You should see me Charity! My face is so much thinner and I have lost a ton of weight since the baby. I always thought I would remain fat or something after having a baby. Anywho, I think you were totally great Draper citizens. However, I can understand motorist thinking you were ridiculous. This was a great story.
ReplyDelete